~*F#$! YEAH UNCHARTED’S CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!*~
Happy Holidays Followers! (jeez, is it already that time already)? First off, I just want to say thank you for being part of another great year for FYU, and thank you so much for sticking around, and being there for me when I was having a hard time earlier this year; it means a lot and you guys are amazing and for that, I love you all… really.
Moving on to the good stuff, I want to send a huge thank you to Eric M. and Naughty Dog for sending me these awesome Nathan Drake figurines to give to you guys for Christmas! Please note, I will only be running this giveaway for two days so I can get these in the mail before the holiday! Check out the details below:
- no submission or fan entry required
- simply re-blog this post
- giveaway ends Thursday December 20, 2012 at 11:59pm
- reblog as many times as you’d like but only two reblogs will count
- giveaway not limited to location
- tumblr is not affiliated with giveaway, etcetc.
- *First winner picked gets to choose which figurine they receive
- If you’re helping me with my project, please remember to send your submissions to email@example.com
- Please try to have your submissions to me by December 27th (28th at the latest)
- If you have any questions about the contest or the project, please just send me an ask and I’ll respond ASAP!
Thanks again for everything guys and I hope you all have an amazing Holiday! Here’s to 2013, The Last of Us, and another successful year for F#$! YEAH UNCHARTED thanks to your constant love and support <3
BUMP! Last day to get your reblogs in; you have until 11:59pm tonight, good luck everyone! <3
You win Drake. You win.
This is definitely the cutest femme-Nate outfit/cosplay/whatever I have ever seen.
Desire to crossplay as Nathan Drake entirely refueled. *3*
WOW CUTIE OH MY GOSH
wow wait I have the whole outfit and everything
i could crossplay as nathan drake (except wrong hair color) but WOW I COULD DO THAT? HM
“I’m not one for watches. I can even tell time just by how bright or dark it is outside, however I love video game accessories and I’ve always been a fan of watches with a leather cuff. Those who have played or know of Naughty Dog‘s Uncharted series might be aware that the game’s star, Nathan Drake sports such an accessory.
I’m not sure when or where I heard about Vigilante Leather, a shop on Etsy, but I knew of it and that the shop’s owner, David, creates replicas of the cuff watch as seen in Uncharted 2 and in Uncharted 3. After being a lurker for far too long, I decided to purchase one of his watches, which has led me to here, an article piece showcasing David and his work so that others are aware as well.” […]
Check this out guys; it’s a great article and interview about/with the man behind the Nathan Drake Cuff Watch replica that we all love!