I am not sure how many people pay attention to Pokemon sizes, but there are some crazy ones out there. Here is a link to the image.
Some of the craziest heights are listed below:
- Lugia (17’01) is BIGGER than Kyogre, and Giratina (Altered Forme) (both at 14’09), and Groudon (11’06)
- Venusaur is 6’07… bigger than all the other starter final evolutions, except for Torterra (7’03), and Feraligatr (7’07). Venusaur is actually larger than Charizard who is a mere 5’07.
- Hydreigon is only 5’11; Flygon (6’07), Dragonite (7’03), and Garchomp (6’03) are all much larger. Even Yanmega (6’03) is larger.
- Blastoise is only 5’03… basically, I am almost as tall as Blastoise (I am 5’01) and I am considered short. Emboar is the same height as Blastoise.
- Haunter is 5’03, same with Noctowl (Noctowl is taller than me).
- Manetric is 4’11.
- Houndoom is 4’07, that is huge for a dog (I tried drawing one at that height beside myself in a picture… it did not turn out well)
- Infernape is the smallest fully evolved starter Pokemon, standing at 3’11. Bayleef is the same height as Infernape.
- Linoone is listed as being 1’08, meanwhile Furret is listed as 5’11.
- Mew is only 1’04 (smaller than most starter Pokemon, such as Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Snivy, and more).
- Azurill (‘08) is tinier than Sewaddle, Caterpie, Taillow, and Litwick (all 1’00)
- Slowking is 6’07.
Just to put things into perspective here, that means Lugia is just slightly shorter than a two story house. And Charizard and Blastoise are probably about the size of you, while Venasaur is the size of the tallest person you know (and he’s on all fours, not standing upright like the other two!) and Mew is smaller than your cat.
Considering that the way I imagined Pokemon is based on what I saw as a kid in the TV show, I think it’s safe to say the show took a LOT of license with the “canon” Pokemon sizes.